Tuesday, December 4

Homemade Haircuts



So, after our experience recently at Cost Cutters we decided that if we purchased some trimmers I could trim Jack's hair. For those of you not familiar with that story, suffice it to say a blind person could have cut Jack's hair better than that lady did. Luckily, Laurie evened it up for us at daycare with her trimmers. Doing homemade haircuts seemed like a good plan to us. Well, I tried it near bedtime on Sunday and needless to say--and as evidenced by the photo above-- didn't get to finish. So last night I did the desperately-needed touchups and his hair looks pretty darn good I must say! Although Laurie did tease me yesterday a bit. She said Jack had a hard time with a girl there taking a toy from her and was crying pretty hard (he's sensitive, folks) and she was holding him and getting him calmed down. At one point, she said to him as he was crying, "I'm sorry you got a bad haircut, honey, it'll get better."

4 comments:

Cara said...

Good to know somebody's getting haircuts. Cam refuses and is beginning to look like a little thug. He's getting one this week whether he likes it or not!!! He has to look good for his baby brother's arrival! BTW, the goat's on back-order!

The Blecha Family said...

Jack, those socks are H-O-T hot!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Wow Jack! Spiffy doo! BTW Dave, Joe was checking out your blog last nite & I heard him chuckle a little & then say "What in the he** is my brother wearing on his head?!" He said it took him a minute 'cause he actually thought you were Amy at first! Ha Ha! Just thought I would share that with you. Just so you know tho' - I LOVES ME A DOO-RAG! It's so ninja! tehetehetehe

Anonymous said...

Doo rags are perfect for those days when showering is just too much work. 'Nuff said...

Glad you got a kick out of it.