Tuesday, June 19

Great News!

We are so happy to announce that Jack will have many new friends joining this wild world in the next year. Dax and Cam will both be having new little siblings born around Christmas, so Jack will have two more built-in buddies to play with. And he will be an extra big brother to both also!
In addition, Jack's Aunt Missy will be having another baby in January which will add another cousin to the mix of Tori, Kenna, Luke, Peyton, Matthew, Jack and Nathan! We're excited to see if we'll end up with half girls/half boys after this or if the boys will finally take over. It'll be interesting to see...
And in just plain awesome news, we are pleased to announce that Dave's cousin Vanessa, and her hubby Scott, will be having their first baby shortly after Missy's due date! We are very, very, very excited for these two!

Congratulations and good health to all of you!

And while we're on the topic, here are my fearless predictions. They are not based on anything but a gut feeling!

Cara and Aaron: BOY
Craig and Bec: GIRL
Jared & Missy: GIRL
Scott and Vanessa: GIRL

We'll just have to wait and see, huh? Let me know what you think of any of these predictions!

3 comments:

Blackmans said...

Very interesting predictions! It will be interesting to see if you are right. I agree with you on Vanessa and Scotty, and I have no idea about your friends. My prediction for me is a boy, but Jared would agree with you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to everyone! What fun.
Love,
Grammy Tami

Anonymous said...

I agree with you and Jared a girl! I can feel it in my bones!!!LOL
Aletha