Monday, December 18

My Feet, A Boppy, And The Dawg

Such delicious feet!
Hey Ma, can you fetch me some ketchup?
Reaching for my favorite horsey.
Trying to get o'er the toppy o' the Boppy.
When Dexy licks my hands, it makes me laugh.
(Look how good I'm sitting up, y'all!)

Okay, Dexy, that feels creepy.
Dexy gives Jack a wet kiss on his ear.
When babies sweat, Dexy gets busy cleaning them up.
Dexter has become quite the caretaker. He's very protective of his baby. Jack laughs at Dex a lot and likes to pull his fur. Dex doesn't even flinch.

By the way: The holiday cards are officially in the mail today. The newsletter had to be scaled back quite a bit because we honestly don't have the time to devote to it. You understand that feeling, I'm sure! Amy and I were laughing the other day about how we devoted two entire pages to Dexter a couple years ago. Remember "Professor Dexter's Rootin'-Tootin'-Doopy-Makin'-Dogs-Don't-Know-It's-Not-Bacon Happy Fun Pages"? We had way too much time on our hands! We wish we could have an 1/8 of that spare time back. We'd spend it all with Jack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Jack is looking happier than in the last post. He must be feeling better. The Staabs

Anonymous said...

I miss this little guy SOOOOO much. Is it me, or does he get cuter every day?
Love, Grammy Tami