Sunday, March 2

Great Weather = Ice Cream Messes

With great weather, out comes ice cream bars. Don't worry, it's Weight Watchers!
Maybe the couch wasn't the best spot.
Whatchu lookin' at?
Chocolate can make anyone smile. Espesch the already-smiley ones.
Aarrfmpfhh!
Now let's wash up a bit.
Oooohhh, I made a mess, huh?
All clean and playing a bit.
Whenever we get out of the bath we always make a stop at the mirror for Dad to marvel at his own funny faces. Weirdo. (BTW, Jack LOVES this part!) FYI - if you click on this photo, you'll see my boogers a little bit. Don't say you weren't warned!
Doing the sign for 'more'...I was dancing...

2 comments:

Blackmans said...

I think it's safe to say he loves chocolate! It looks like you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

You are soooo a nicer parent than I, dear Dave.
Don't get me wrong, when we're playing outside, it's "go big or go home" - I always tell Joci that if she's going to get dirty, then she'd better get REALLY dirty and make it worth it.
But when it's ice cream we're talking about, that girl is stilling at the table, sleeves rolled up (maybe shirt totally off depending on exactly what color the ice cream is), with a wash cloth close at hand to catch any drips.
Yeah. I'm that mom.
-Jen