Thursday, September 20

15 Month Photos

Jack had his 15-month photos taken last week and they turned out pretty good we think.

You're invited to see the gallery online at http://www.amomentphoto.com/OnlineViewing/

When you get to that page, choose "Jack-15 Months" in the dropdown box and press "Click Here To View Your Gallery". Enter the password "jack" and you'll be able to see the photos she took.

He was kind of in a bad mood that day all the way up until we took the photos, then he was showing off for the camera! You can also order from the site if you wish to have photos for yourself!

Let us know which photo numbers are your faves! I think in the last one he looks a lot like his Uncle Dan!

The Management

13 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

They turned out great for being in a bad mood!!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I like 111279 the best (except for the suspenders that are coming off). He has a great smile. I also like 111292. I didn't think he looked that much like Dan here. You took a picture of him with his cousins outside your parent's house a couple of weeks ago. In one of those pictures he really looked like Dan as a baby. It was freaky!

Wheeler Family said...

Cute!! I like 279 & 316

Anonymous said...

I agree, Susan. #292 is my fave one by far, but I also like the ones with the fire truck...

Dave

Anonymous said...

Wait! I meant 279 is my fave. OOOOPS!

Dave

Anonymous said...

I agree, Renee! 315 looks better in B&W since we committed the fashion faux pas of mixing navy blue with black and red. Oops!

Dave

Blackmans said...

I love them all!! They turned out really good. My favorite is 279. I'm so ordering that one! I think there are a few where he really looks like you, Dave. It kind of freaked me out a little!!

Wheeler Family said...

Ahh, you're right, the last ones are adorable in b&w, but then I have a weakness for b&w pics :)

sixbehrs said...

I really can't decide which ones I like best. He just has the most awesome eyes, doesn't he?

Bley's Blog said...

Very good pictures! I am like Sara, I can't decide, they are all so cute.

Anonymous said...

I agree! Super Pictures! His eyes are so pretty or I guess handsome! You guys have a very cute boy!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

I don't know the numbers... (guess I don't listen & follow directions...) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones with the firetruck of course. (Those are Joe's fav.'s too.) And I really like the last 3 in his red jacket too. And actually, Dave, I think he looks a lot like you in these! All in all, great pics! Love 'em.

Hugs-n-kisses,
Auntie S

Anonymous said...

It's nearly impossible to choose, but I have to say 292 jumped out at me....but then, I want them all, I think!

Love, Grammy Tami