Sunday, December 14

Check It Out!

My first few days at work happened to be the same week our web page redesign was launched. Since I feel like I know a little bit about that and the program was similar to what I use here, I appointed myself the guru of the site. My first three days involved troubleshooting the site and getting everything uploaded. By Friday afternoon, I felt like I'd taken 'stupid pills' my brain was so fried!

I have some tweaking to do--of course--but overall I think it's pretty awesome. We are now able to put news on as it happens (cuz there's always breaking news around here!) Check it out:

www.waunetanebraska.com

And make sure you vote in the poll!

9 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Looks great. I think it was time for a change...
Now, when is your column coming back?

Tami Vrbas said...

It looks great, Dave. Kudos to you for doing that.

Wheeler Family said...

Much better! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Looks really good! Nice work!

Sherman said...

Awesome job! Definitely needed updating.

The Hicks Family said...

I have to agree with everyone, looks great, and I voted.....survey was funny!

Cara said...

Looks good Dave. We're proud of you. You are really going to enjoy your job. It's right up your alley!
~~Wade Family

Cara said...

The music is a nice touch. But where is "Magic Christmas Shoes?"

Aaron

Bley's Blog said...

Okay, I'm a little slow in checking it out....but I will agree, it looks great!