Monday, February 25

Some Random Pics From A Very Eventful Weekend

So, I did some very poor and spotty photojournaling of Amy's 30th birthday party weekend. I was having too much fun to be using the camera much I guess. Jack enjoyed the balloons I sent Amy at school on Friday.
Tori again watched Jack while we hung out with other adults at the sports bar.
We had a bunch of people at the house for the weekend too. Yeah, again my photographing of the weekend is quite lame-o. Gawd forbid I try to get their faces or anything. With photography skills this bad, I might almost qualify for Gazette employment.
I do love this pic though. For about an hour Sunday morning, Gramps endured Jack's repeated climbs up and down himself. They had a pretty good time.
Amy's kids and co-workers decorated her room on her birthday and two of her friends even sang "Happy Birthies" to her that morning bright and early.
What a sight to see ear-lie in the morning.

And that's all I gots for y'alls.

3 comments:

Cara said...

So sad we weren't there to help celebrate. We're all going into GI withdrawls (well not Bryce, he's never been there)! We love you and HAPPY B-DAY AMY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Anniversary of your 29th birthday, Ames!
-The Blechas

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Your pictures are missing one very important person, the birthday girl! Happy 30th birthday Amy!
Susan